Friday, February 20, 2015

Why I Want To Go To College


Why I Want To Go To College
College Essay




       “College is the ticket to success”, this is a saying that I hear everywhere from everyone, even my parents say this. And I totally agree with it, it’s so true. My parents encourage me, my brother, and my sister to go to college so that we can get somewhere in life. I want to go to college so I don’t regret not going, I can get somewhere in life and to make my parents wishes of me going to college come true.

I want to go to college, but I have no idea where I want to go or what I want to be when I grow up, but what I do known is that I want is to go to college. I know that going to college is something super important to life. Without education I know that I wont be able to get a good job, or get somewhere in life. My parents encourage me to go to college, thats there big dream for me. I want to reach this big mile stone in my life.

Education will help me in so many ways. Education will help me make good educational decisions in life. It will make me smarter at what I want to be when I grow up. I will work really hard on taking advantage of my school education so I can go to college. Education will take me far so that I can reach my goal.


My parents inspired me to go to college. Even though they didn't finish college they want me to go so that I can have a decent job and not have to work two jobs a day. They don’t want me to make the same mistake they made of not finishing college, they say, “It’s better to go to college than suffer the consequences of not going to college.” Im going to make my parents and myself proud by going to college.



Even though I still don’t know what I want to be or where I want to go, I know that I want to go to college. And I will take advantage of my school education, I will follow my parent’s advice about college so I can reach my goal. “College is the ticket to success”, I’ll never forget that saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment